Thanks Brenda for sharing her favourite brownie recipe with us. I bake this for a "house-warming" party tonight.
Here's the recipe.
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 1/4 cups white sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease and flour a 9x13inch baking pan.
3. Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Stir to blend.
4. Mix in 3/4 cup melted butter and 4 eggs.
5. Mix thoroughly. Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2 inch squares.