Friday, October 3, 2008

French Toast

I had this French Toast for breakfast yesterday. It's quite healthy as I don't use butter or cooking oil to cook it.
Here's the recipe.

French Toast

Ingredients:
60ml milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg (55-60g)
1 tsp sugar
2 slices wholemeal bread
cinnamon powder to sprinkle on
fresh fruits for serving

Method:
Place the egg, milk, sugar and vanilla essence into a flat dish, whisk with a fork.
Place the bread into egg mixture and leave 1 -2 minutes.
Heat non-stick pan, place the bread into the pan and allow to brown before turning to brown other side. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and serve with fresh fruits.

1 comment:

petite fleur said...

This was my daughter's favorite but it has been a long time since I last made them. I like to sprinkle some cheese over as well.

Going to make some tomorrow.