Thanks Jam for sharing this delicious recipe.
Biskut sarang semut
200 g castard flour
100 g plain flour
120 g butter
100 gm sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
chocolate rice for sprinkling on the cookies
1) In a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla essence till fluffy.
2) Add in the mixture of custard and plain flour which has been sifted first.
3) Chill the dough in the fridge for about 1/2 hour or more, and grate the dough.
4) Spoon the grated dough into paper cup and sprinkle some chocolate rice on top.
5) Bake in preheated oven of 175degrees C for about 15-20 minutes.