1 kg grated Tapioca/cassava
80g Tapioca flour
200 g Cane sugar
400 ml Water
1 pandan leaf
3 pandan leaves
Pinch Of Salt
250 g shredded coconut
1. Steam shredded coconut, pandan leaves and salt for about 10 minutes, leave aside to cool.
2. Heat the water, cane sugar and pandan leaf till the sugar dissolved, leave aside to cool.
3. In the mixing bowl, mix the grated tapioca, tapioca flour, sugar syrup. Mix well.
3.Transfer into a lightly greased 18 cm round baking tin and steam for about 40 minutes over medium heat or until it's done.
4. Remove the steamed tapioca Kueh from the steamer and leave aside to cool completely before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
5. Cut to desire shape, toss the shredded coconut before serving.