Monday, December 8, 2008

MILO Chocolate Chips Cookie

This morning my kitchen was filled with MILO and chocolate aroma... my son quickly went to the kitchen and ate a piece of it and wanted to eat more...

MILO Chocolate Chips Cookie
(makes about 80 cookies)
Adapted from Jam's recipe

Ingredients:
225g butter
150g sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp of cream of tartar
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 cup MILO powder
1 egg yolk
165g Hershey's semi-sweet mini chocolate chips

300g self-raising flour

Method:
Mix butter, sugar, vanilla essence, cream of tartar and bicarbonade soda in a mixer till fluffy, add in milo, egg and chocolate chips. Lastly add in the flour. Shape the dough using a teaspoon and bake in preheated oven at 160 deg C for about 15 minutes .

4 comments:

Sri said...

I made this one time for my kids and I'm the one who ended up eating most of it. I had to give to my best friend's son, who LOVES it by the way. My girls dont like the Milo taste. SO weird.

Baking Fiend said...

tks for sharing the recipe. I made these... they're really yum! only that i used an egg instead of just the yolk, and I got abt 100 pcs of these cookies!

Baking Fiend said...

Hi Joyce,

Merry Christmas to u and yr loved ones!

Carrie said...

Hi!

Its my first visit to your blog! And I like your blog very much as you're very kind and generous to post up the recipes!

Thank you so much!

Just a pity that I didn't discover your blog earlier! Hehe

Cheerios,
Carrie